The Wheel of Misfortune The Wheel of Misfortune

Funny! (And a hint for the last level)

I enjoyed this. a simple concept with just the right amout of difficulty.
As for the last level, I found the same "glitch" and since I am certain I have the last version of flash player, I think the fault is not there.
Eventually, I've been able to pass the level hitting the right portion of the head (right in the left/right meaning), while hitting the center or the left part brought a fail.
To mr Raitendo I say: Could it be that the collision check is made after a frame for some reason? Since the weel is spinning very fast, the shift would be big enough to led to the error, while in the other levels it doesn't shift so much and the collision is almost accurate.
(Just trying to help)

raitendo responds:

Yes, Kelemas, that might be it, but I'm not really sure. I've uploaded a new version with a slightly larger hitbox for Mr. Greenspan's head, let's hope that solves the problem.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Funny to play, but...

It could have been an update of your previous work, Rhytm Fireworks.
Why a second game which is identical to the previous... with some more songs and eyecandy?
Anyway, a funny game nevertheless.

- colordefense - - colordefense -

Entertaining, but...

I enjoyed it, and found it quite additting, but IMHO the controls are its flaw: some times the shield turns simply too slow to intercept the enemy in time.
Maybe rotating the shield with the mouse could reduce greatly the difficulty.
At least, those are my to cents. Good work anyway!

Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2 Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2

Awesome!

Just what I needed for my game of fast paced orc and goblin slashing! I used it as one of the in-game songs... Im' sure you don't mind ;-p

Evil-Dog - Death Evil-Dog - Death

The heart beat sounds like a countdown...

A countdown to death!
Great loop... Simple and short, yet it sounds a little epic.
Hope you don't mind if I used it in the game over screen of my newest game (Raptek Arena)?
I used also another loop of yours - Epic Loop - for the ending screen.
Will not write it there since I don't like to spam everywhere... but obviously I voted it!

/|\A Legendary Legacy/|\ /|\A Legendary Legacy/|\

Awesome loop: calm, epic and fantasy!

Nice work with this loop!
So nice that... I put it in my game! (Raptek Arena)
The game is an action-fantasy and thought your music was great for the menu. I Hope you find it suits well your music. If not.. let me know!